With a distinct aroma and countless applications, Lavender has been used for centuries. Anciently, the Romans and Egyptians would use Lavender for bathing and cooking. Since that time, many have discovered the myriad of benefits that Lavender holds. Lavender essential oil is widely used in cosmetics and perfumes. Applied topically, Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
Drops in a 15ml bottle - 250
Shelf life : 6 years +
Contact us to find out how you can save save 25% om your oils
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.