• Improves blood sugar levels
•Eliminates or significantly reduces cravings for sugar, alcohol and tobacco
• Improves metabolism and cellular detoxification
• Improves diabetes
• Promotes muscle growth and helps burn fat
• Improves the health of the digestive tract, rebuilding and repairing the lining of the gut
• Helps heal ulcers and leaky gut by protecting the gut from further damage, allowing it to heal
• As an essential transmitter, Gutamine is wonderful for memory loss, focus and concentration.
• Excellent for improving IBS and diarrhea by balancing the production of mucus resulting in healthy bowel movements
• Very good for improving athletic performance and recovery from endurance exercise
• Prevents muscle wasting (illness, aged, etc)
The list of what you can expect from Gutamine is in fact a long and impressive one.
It is a precursor to the powerful antioxidant glutathione, made by the liver.
This is our master antioxidant, and is vital for neutralising free radicals which cause damage and disease, and which keeps our liver in tip top shape.
Gutamine also shortens the length of an infection, improves immunity and reduces time spent in hospital in those with complications from infections.
Here’s a nice one for you – Gutamine increases growth hormone! Fewer wrinkles, staying younger longer – what’s not to like.