SLEEPLESSNESS Natural Menopause Revolution Essential oils can hel
Natural Menopause Revolution
Essential oils can hel
As people age, they tend to get less beneficial SLEEP. Struggling to get to sleep or stay sleep can be problematic for many women during menopause. And a consistent lack of quality sleep—along with the resulting fatigue—can impact the immune system and the ability to function normally throughout the day. It can also affect mood, behaviour, and relationships.
Falling oestrogen and progesterone levels in menopause can influence sleep patterns.
Progesterone has a sleep-inducing effect, so as this hormone drops in the body, it can affect the ability to fall asleep easily.
Oestrogen is linked to hot flashes and night sweats, and it also slows down the body’s intake and production of magnesium, which helps muscles to relax in the lead-up to sleep.
Psychological factors can also play a part. And disrupted sleep can be caused by night sweats—the night-time version of hot flashes—which can cause women to awaken several times during the night.
Women experiencing disrupted sleep on a regular basis may find that this impacts their daily life, potentially increasing other menopausal symptoms. Consistent disrupted sleep may lead to:
• Depression and fatigue.
• Increased irritability.
• Damage to personal and work relationships.
• Weakened immune system.
• Tendency towards weight gain.
• Higher risk of motor vehicle accidents.
• Inability to focus on daily tasks.
• Reduced capacity for learning, speech, and memory.
There are many Essential Oils that can help support healthy sleep—especially when combined with a good sleep routine, such as keeping the bedroom quiet, dark, and cool; only using the bedroom for sleep and sexual activity; and limiting screen time in the evenings.
Essential Oils that are relaxing and soothing to the body and help to ready the body for sleep include:
• Roman Chamomile
• Grounding Blend - Balance
• Reassuring Blend - Peace
• Serenity/ Lavender Peace
• Serenity Blend Softgels
Serenity Essential Oil has a calming and relaxing aroma that is ideal to use aromatically before bed or whenever there is a need to calm emotions or lessen feelings of tension.
This blend contains Cedarwood, Ho Wood, and Vetiver to ground the mind while Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Marjoram, Sandalwood, and Roman Chamomile help to relax the body and soothe the mind.
• Diffuse at night to calm a restless baby or child.
• Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep.
• Inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day to help lesson tension.
• Add 2–3 drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
• Apply 2–3 drops to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of calmness and peace.
IN THE LAND OF NOD NIGHT-TIME DIFFUSER RECIPE
• 4 drops Serenity
• 2 drops Peace
• 1 drop Cedarwood
Add to diffuser and turn on one hour before going to bed.
Additionally, our SERENITY COMPLEX SOFTGELS are a combination of Lavender Essential Oil and natural plant extracts in a vegetarian softgel to help support restful sleep.
While the RESTFUL BLEND Essential Oil creates a relaxing environment, the SOFTGELS promote a restful night’s sleep.
• Relieves sleeplessness.
• Promotes healthy relaxation and sleep.
• Helps you get the refreshing sleep you need without leaving you feeling groggy or sleepy the next day.
• Helps make a difference in the quality and the ease of going to sleep.
• Encourages restful sleep.
• Calms the nervous system.
• Helps to reduce stress.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take one to two softgels before sleep.
Simply message me or comment below to express an interest in receiving your own tailor made sleep soundly oils bundle 💤
Delighted to help 🌷 Click here